My Background...

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

I'm a 33 year old Illinois resident, married, and father to 3 great boys. I've always been thin growing up - and I remember eating much in an attempt to gain weight to no avail.

Marriage and working in an office from my early 20s onwards have allowed me to gain weight. At my height, 5'7", my current weight of 175 lbs puts me in the OVERWEIGHT category. Per my BMI, my highest possible weight to be considered NORMAL is 155 lbs. I would like to go further and target a weight of 150 lbs.

My family has a history of heart disease - my dad died at the age of 48 when I was 8 years old. Relatives who have seen me gain weight in recent years have expressed concern about it. I do want to live long, enjoy time with my family, and as a Christian - be a good steward of the body God has given me.

Part of my commitment in achieving my target weight is to keep a journal while I go through the process. Hence this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP