Why I Chose the South Beach Diet...

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

On the last 2 weeks of May this year, I strictly followed the first phase of the South Beach diet and I cut my weight back from 180 lbs to 170 lbs. (So, I know that this diet works for me.) Then I stopped following the diet. I managed to go down to 168 lbs around July by exercising, and managing what I ate.

Then, I totally lost it. Starting July, a real hectic work load didn't allow me to do any workout for a month. Add some undisciplined eating habits and by early October, I have gained back some of the pounds I lost and now I stand at 175.

Nevertheless, it's October and I would like to start again. Here are my reasons why I am choosing the South Beach Diet to lose weight:

  • No additional expenses (unlike some diet programs)
  • It's healthy.
  • It didn't make me go hungry.
  • It's simple and easy to follow.
  • It works!
  • Because it works, my wife was encouraged to try it too. Then, we both lost weight together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP