South Beach Diet Plan for Beginner

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

The South Beach Diet Plan for Beginner website at http://www.southbeach-diet-plan.com/ was the only resource I used when I first tried this diet earlier this year. The website is great because it has everything a beginner would need to start the diet.

Sections include: South Beach Diet | How Does It Work? | South Beach Diet Food List | South Beach Diet Recipe | SBD Recipe Collection | South Beach Diet Tips and Guides | Preparing For The Rest Of Your Life | South Beach Diet Book / Grocery Food Glycemic Index | Quick Shopping List.

I've also joined a forum in this website for this effort - something which I didn't do in my first South Beach diet attempt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP