First 3 Days...

>> Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm supposed to log my food intake as part of this journal. I'm on my 4th Day now so I'll try my best to remember what I had the first 3 days.

Day 3

  • Breakfast: Tuna and Eggs Omelet, Eggplant from Day 2 dinner
  • Lunch: Salad (w/ Mushroom, 2 types of greens, tomatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, cheese, 1 boiled egg); no dressing available so I used a half spoon of olive oil for the greens
  • Dinner: Misua with patola and meatballs. I tried to remove as much of the misua noodles as I could. Heck, I'll not be legalistic on this diet.
  • Snacks: String Cheese
  • Drinks: 1 cup of Coffee
Day 2
  • Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with a vegetable (sorry, I forgot - I have amnesia already?)
  • Lunch: String beans and tofu from Day 1 dinner
  • Dinner: Eggplant cooked in olive oil, meat from my boys calderetta meal
  • Snacks: String Cheese
Day 1
  • Breakfast: Scrambled eggs, asparagus, spicy sardines with onions
  • Lunch: Corned beef and cucumber. Plus, around 4 pieces of garlic shrimp (YUM) from my lunch mates.
  • Dinner: String beans and tofu (YUM!)
  • Snacks: String Cheese
I'm starting to like string cheese, hahaha. I have to look for some nuts and pickles to have some variety in my snacks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP